AMALIA Shepherd Womens Sheepskin Slippers with Sole
Amalia is a luxurious slipper with a wide long haired Toscana sheepskin collar across the front.
Amalia is another top-selling slipper from Shepherd of Sweden – The upper is made from 100% sheepskin whilst the EVA sole (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) is extremely light, comfortable, hard-wearing, flexible, insulating, slip-resistant, anti-static and abrasion resistant.
Size and Fit
Sheepskin slippers should feel firm and snug when you first try them on. As you wear them, the wool beds down and molds around your foot making them loosen up. We recommend buying your usual size with this in mind as you don't want them to become too loose. If you usually wear a half size, we recommend sizing up to ensure you get the length in closed-toe and heel styles but you can size down with mules and sliders.
- 100% sheepskin inner
- 100% sheepskin suede outer
- 100% wide long-haired Toscana sheepskin collar across front
- EVA sole (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) - extremely light, comfortable, hard wearing, flexible, insulating, slip-resistant, anti-static and abrasion resistant
- The robust sole unit has a wave design that helps with grip
- Fabric binding and suede detail / tag on the back
- Woven cotton label
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear
- Natural odour reduction thanks to the breathable sheepskin that draws moisture away from your skin
For occasional cleaning of suede, it is best to do this by hand using cold or warm (not hot) water. Use a damp cloth or sponge with a very mild hand washing detergent (non-bio) that is suitable for washing wool (like the Little Beau Sheep wool wash). For more stubborn stains, gently rub with a damp light nail brush, working in a circular motion and being careful not to rub too hard as this will damage the suede.
Drying the slippers should be done as naturally as possible, letting them dry at normal room temperature, avoiding radiators and direct sunlight. P.S. the best way for the slippers to hold their shape after washing is to place some paper inside them.
There are sheepskin cleaning products available, such as Punch Suede, Sheepskin & Fabric Cleaner.
|UK Standard ($69.14 and under)||$3.46|
|3-5 working days|
|UK Standard ($69.14 and over)||FREE|
|3-5 working days|
|1-2 working days|
|Next Day Delivery||$7.33|
|(If ordered Monday to Friday by 1pm)|
|Click & Collect||N/A|
* All express and next day delivery services placed after 1pm, will be dispatched from our warehouse the next working day, excluding Bank Holidays.
All services are Royal Mail tracked services apart from some larger items. In these instances, other couriers will be used and tracking details emailed to you.
Need International Delivery? Find out more about International Postage Prices and Times.
Returns & Exchanges
UK returns are free unless stated otherwise. If you return any non-sale item within 30 days*, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of your goods or exchange, as you prefer and subject to availability.
Find out more about exchanging and returning your goods.
*sale and clearance items are 14 days